Monday, October 10, 2011

Repenting



This video is so so so powerful. I watch this video every morning and every night to remind me what I do or did, God is always there and that I can go back to Jesus. He plays me like an instrument. Once I go to the devil the playing stops. You loose touch with God. You feel hopeless and lost, you don't know what to do. You feel like you are alone. You're not alone though. You feel that way because you left God. God is your everything. If there was no God, no Jesus, then there would be nothing to live for. But repenting can save you. It will bring you back to God and you will feel like you can do anything. When I go away from God, it's so hard to believe that God will ever forgive you for what you have done. But He does, He always will! Life is a roller coaster ride, you have ups and downs and curves in your life and you feel like you have to go with it. Maybe you do for awhile but not forever. You CAN change your life around. It's all up to you. I personally feel like this video makes  me stronger and makes me feel like I can live for God. I need to shine like the sun, so other people can see God in me. Let people see God in you! You can shine as well. Everyone was made to shine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment