Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"God can do more for you in one second than you can do for yourself in an entire lifetime"

This quote is saying that if you surrender to God then he will take care of your problems much faster than you can do for your self. If you surrender than you will feel so much better about your self and see light in the world. When you can see light in the world you are so much happier than looking in the dark, don't you think? "God can do more for you in one second than you can do for yourself in an entire lifetime." When you read this, what do you think of? Your problems, your happy times, you surrendering? When I read it I think of all of that. I think of the times I have surrendered which made me happy. I think of my problems and I think about how I should surrender but not all the time I do. But I should, you should. Because if you do you will feel so much better and sure you will still have problems but you will have so much more strength to get though it. You won't be doing it alone! God will have lifted all of your problems on him and He will help you more than you can ever help yourself. God is Perfect. He doesn't make any mistakes! So if you surrender or give/talk to God about your problems, than life should become easier.

This quote helps me get through so much! It helps me love as well as seeing light. When I see light I am so happy. This blog helps me see light, because of the positive things I put in it. Every time I read it or write in it, I feel so much better about my life. I feel like nothing is wrong in my life and I will be okay, no matter what happens. If you don't have a blog, and you're reading this right now, I highly encourage getting one.

"God can do more for you in one second than you can do for yourself in an entire lifetime." You can't do everything yourself, you need help with life. One of my best friends just realized that a few days ago. It might take you a while to realize that, but you can't do it alone. Life has to many struggles and obstacles to do it alone. Your friends might be able to help you some, but not as much as God. He can heal you! your friends can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment