Thursday, October 20, 2011

"All beautiful you are my darling, there is no flaw in you"

"All beautiful you are my darling, there is no flaw in you" comes from songs of Solomon 4:7. This quote is saying that no matter who you are, or what you have done, you are beautiful, and don't have any flaws. God doesn't make mistakes, so you don't have flaws. You may mess up a lot but you're still perfect in God's eyes. You don't have any flaws, you're perfect. You are still beautiful even what you have done.

I like this quote a lot, "All beautiful you are my darling, there is no flaw in you". You are perfect no matter what. Sure you get bumps in the road but, there just lessons to be learned, not a mistake. There are no mistakes. They are just lessons to learned. You're still perfect though,there is nothing wrong with you.

I personally have a hard time to believe this. I feel like I do have flaws, I've messed up so many times in my life, and I'm not beautiful. But sense it's in the Bible, I try to believe it as much as I can. I also try to believe that there isn't such thing as a mistake. I just can't tell what is and what isn't in most things right now, but that doesn't mean you can't believe in it. You can believe it though. If you want to but you can't, we'll work on it together. But if you do believe in the quote "All beautiful you are my darling there is no flaw in you", than that's awesome and I'm so proud of you!

You are beautiful and flawless, don't forget it! It says so in the Bible "All beautiful you are my darling, there is no flaw in you."-Songs of Solomon 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment