Thursday, October 13, 2011

"Don't worry about anything Instead, pray about everything tell God what you need, then thank Him for all He has done."

This is part of my favorite quote in the Bible. Philippians 4:6. "Don't worry about anything. Instead pray about everything tell God what you need and thank him for all He has done." Beautiful quote! What it means is that you  need to have faith and let God control your life and pray for the things you need help with. Once you have gotten  better,thank him for making you happy again and letting you see light. If you don't thank Him, then He may not give you as much satisfaction or as many gifts to give to the world. Giving gifts to the world is one of the best things you can have here on Earth. Right?

"Don't worry about anything. Instead, pray about everything tell God what you need and thank Him for all He has done." Don't worry about your life, if you put it in God's hands, then you will be more than happy and you will see life so beautifully! If you can do that, then you are amazing! I try so hard to do so, but most of the time I don't. It's hard.

I love this quote so much! No matter what happens I will always think and love it.  I actually remember why and how I found this quote. It was in the summer and My best friend was making a group of girls CD's and she was going to put our favorite quotes on it, so she asked us. I never really thought about having a favorite quote before. I kinda thought having a favorite quote was kinda weird or pointless. But when   I got that text asking what my favorite quote was, I had to really think. I grabbed the Bible and turned to random pages and read random parts of it, trying to find it. It took me a good 30 minutes or so.  The whole time I was trying to find a quote that I can relate to and maybe someday help me. That included helping me with my dad. When I flipped to the book Philippians, I didn't think it would have any but the first page I flipped to in Philippians and the first quote I say was Philippians 4:6-7. "Don't worry about anything. Instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God's peace which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live through Jesus Christ." I thought that was really cool, because I just got back from a conference in Louisiana called, Stubenville  South.

Stubenville South is where a group of Catholic teenagers get together and praise God. It was pretty amazing I must say. While I was there, I felt the Holy Spirit more than I ever have before. I was struggling with my dad for over a year at that time and I talked to one of my best friends Allie, and she told me just to open up and let the Holy Spirit in. So I did and I well couldn't walk for about 5 hours after that (at 1:05 in the morning to be exact). She is amazing! God worked through her so much while we where there. But once I got back I found that quote. God works in mysterious ways.

"Don't worry about anything. Instead, Pray about everything tell God what you need and then thank Him for all He has done." Don't worry about life because life will mean so much more when you don't worry. Don't forget to thank God for all He has done, so you can feel at peace and have greater deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment