Sunday, October 16, 2011

"I'm a Princess because my father is King of kings."

I am a Princess because my father is God. God created me, so therefore He is my dad. God is also King of kings because He is over everyone. He loves each and one of us equally. If God is the King, and He made me, then that makes me a princess. That also makes you a princess or prince.

Fairy Tales are real, and everyone has one. Cinderella had evil step sisters and an evil step-mother. She wasn't allowed to go to the ball, where the prince (God) would be. But she went anyways. She found God and fell in love with him. God fills your every dreams. He loves you and never stops, He never leaves you, He forgives you for everything you apologize for, He fights for you, He holds you when your scared, lonely, sad, happy, and even when your excited! He is the guy you always dream about having.

"I'm a Princess because my father is King of kings." I am always loved by God. I am His daughter. I mean everything to Him. You mean everything to Him. We are angels sent down from Heaven. My cousin has a birthmark on each of her shoulder blades. Her mom and I believe that is where her wings were before she came down.

We are all prince and princesses because our father is King of kings. Always remember that please!?! You are always special to God and me, even if I have no idea who you are. Your so so special!
"You're a princess/prince because your father is King of kings."

No comments:

Post a Comment