Monday, October 10, 2011

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a Butterfly"

I love this quote! There is not a day that passes that I don't think of it. "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly." This quote is saying that when you have a struggle, you just have to keep going and eventually you will see life so beautifully. No matter what happens good comes out of it. You don't need  to give up just because you have a struggle. Everyone has their times, you just need to realize that you're not alone, and God wouldn't give you anything you couldn't handle. What I get out of this quote is that it reminds me that I can fly no matte what, and I shouldn't give up. Neither should you. You are a beautiful person. Even if I don't know you, or even if you're a guy, you are beautiful! You can fly, I can fly! Be a beautiful butterfly! I know you can. Wake up with a good attitude and that should help. Being a butterfly is so amazing. It reminds me I am beautiful, I don't have any flaws, and I can fly! No one should be able to stop you! Live as no one is watching. Be you and fly! The caterpillar can change into something amazing! That caterpillar is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment