Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"One day your life will flash before your eyes; make sure it is worth watching"

When your eyes flash before your eyes, do you regret what you see? Or are you happy with what you see? I want you to stop and think about everything about your life, and what has happened in your past.

 Do you regret anything? I know I do. I regret almost everything about what I have felt about my life. When I look back, I see mostly everything bad that I have done, and only about three things I loved about my life. Regretting is normal, but feeling that way forever is not okay, I. You, need to forgive yourselves and bring good about it. For insistence, I have dealt with an alcoholic all my life, do I regret some of the things I have told him? Of course, but I have forgiven him and myself so I can help people with the problems I have dealt with. I'm not the best person to go to, to feel better, but I am a good listener and I can try.

"One day your life will flash before your eyes; make sure it is worth watching." Make sure you do things that you will not regret because one day it will haunt you. Why would you want to do something that you know you will regret? Wanting to do something stupid is well...stupid. I know it's hard to tell that you will regret before you do it, but think before you do. Make your life worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment